Win a Trophy Whitetail Buck Hunt
Congratulations to the winner of Whitetail Buck Hunting Contest T. Goike for article "Father & Son".
Congratulations to the runner-up M. Gilley for article "Carpe Diem".
You will be contacted shortly by Escondido Ranch to schedule your hunts.
It will not be too long. The days will shorten, the weather will cool, leaves will turn color and the hunt will begin!
To celebrate Texan's passion for whitetail deer hunting, we are looking for a few good writers to share with us their whitetail deer hunting adventures. So, cross your “t”s and dot your “i”s, literally, for a chance to win a trophy whitetail buck hunt on Escondido Ranch for 2011/12 season.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the drawing, you must submit a written article of 600 words or more about whitetail deer hunting in Texas. The article must be of original content and should be written by the individual who participated in the hunt or witnessed it firsthand.
- All articles must be submitted on or before December 1st, 2011.
- Drawing will take place on or before December 15th, 2011. All winners will be notified via email and/or phone along with postings on EscondidoRanch.com.
- All accepted entries will receive an Escondido Ranch T-shirt or a hat.
- One runner up will be awarded a whitetail doe meat hunt.
- The grand prize winner will be awarded a trophy whitetail deer hunt at Escondido Ranch.
- All hunts will take place between February 1st and February 28th, 2012. (Escondido Ranch holds MLP permits.)
- A minimum of 10 participants must submit an article in order for the hunt drawing to take place. There is no limit of the number of articles which can be submitted by an individual.
- Both the meat hunter package winner and the grand prize trophy winner must submit an article depicting their hunting experience on Escondido Ranch within 4 weeks following the hunt.
- Accommodations at the Escondido Guest House for the winner and a guest will be provided by Escondido Ranch. The winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from the ranch as well as meals. The Guest House is equipped with a full kitchen.
- By participating in this drawing you grant Escondido Ranch permission to post select articles on its website(s) for informational, educational and promotional purposes. Escondido Ranch reserves the right to edit and modify the content of the articles. Writing credit will be given to the writer.
Please submit your articles below: