The Guest House is located in the valley, with a spacious back porch overlooking the Johnson Fork of the Llano River. Each of the bedrooms in the Guest House have a spectacular view overlooking the river and the wildlife that frequents this beautiful sight. The bedrooms are tastefully decorated in a Southwestern style with each bedroom having its own bathroom.
The Guest House is equipped with a full kitchen, washer/ dryer, a living room area with TV and a pool table. We also have an indoor bow range and basketball hoops.
For mid-day relaxation, you can lounge on the outside patio or swim in the river. Accommodations are already included in all of our hunting packages. Meals are available for an additional charge.
If you enjoyed your visit to Escondido Ranch, or simply need a place to have a family reunion or a friends' gathering, our Guest House is available for rent during the off-season at the rates below:
Individual Guest House Rates:*
- $50 adult/ night (weekdays only, excluding holidays)
- $70 adult/ night (weekend)
- $75 adult/ night (Holiday)
Guest House Rental Rates:*
- $400/ per one night weekday stay
- $550/ per one night weekend stay
- $1,050/ per two-night weekend stay with arrival on Friday afternoon, departure anytime Sunday
- $1,500/ per three-night weekend stay with arrival on Thursday afternoon, departure anytime Sunday (non-holiday weekends only)
- $2,900/ per week 6 nights, seven days (non-holiday weekends only)
Holiday Guest House Rental Rates:*
- $600/ per one night Holiday stay
- $1,150/ per two-night Holiday stay with arrival on Friday afternoon, departure anytime Sunday
- $1,700/ per three-night weekend stay with arrival on Thursday afternoon, departure anytime Sunday
- $3,200/ full week including the Holiday weekend, 6 nights, seven days.
* No charges for kids under 16 accompanied by an adult.